Official iPhone 12 Pre-order Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +14
To get information about the iPhone 12, check out the official

New Apple iPhone 12 is here! blog. This device is available for pre-order on October 16, 2020 and available for purchase on October 23, 2020. The iPhone 12 mini and iPhone Pro Max will be available for pre-order starting at 5:00 a.m. PT November 6, 2020 and available for purchase beginning November 13, 2020. Have questions? Reply below!

467 replies

I ordered a gold iPhone 12 pro on 10/23. My shipping estimate was 11/17-12/1. I have received 0 updates. I am trying to wait patiently but it’s a little frustrating to see everyone around me get their new phones right away. Can we get an update or something??

Any Luck ?,I ordered the same day!

Forgot to update. It came a few days later after harassing both companies via all social media platforms calling & spazzing etc. most frustrating thing I’ve ever gone through

I ordered a gold iPhone 12 pro on 10/23. My shipping estimate was 11/17-12/1. I have received 0 updates. I am trying to wait patiently but it’s a little frustrating to see everyone around me get their new phones right away. Can we get an update or something??

Same boat. Ordered pacific blue on October 25th and all they ever tell me is the phone is backordered. So frustrating especially when others order a phone and get it within the week. I'm close to canceling with T-Mobile completely.

I ordered the pacific blue iPhone 12 pro on 10-28 and it charged my account yesterday and shipped today. My original dates were 11/27-12/18.

That’s good news @Kcamp1! So happy you’re getting it soon than expected. Thanks for coming here and letting us know!  :sunglasses:

I still haven't got any notification for my order. What's going on here?? Do we really have issues with iphone 12 pro stock??

They took my money and haven’t sent me any confirmation 

I ordered the pacific blue iPhone 12 pro on 10-28 and it charged my account yesterday and shipped today. My original dates were 11/27-12/18.

Congrats! I wish I could say that. I ordered my iPhone 12 pro Pacific Blue 256gb on 25-Oct and Estimated ship date is 11/17-12/1… still no sign of shipping :( :( 

I am in the same boat. Happy for kcamp1 but very impatient to have my phone.

Congrats! I wish I could say that. I ordered my iPhone 12 pro Pacific Blue 256gb on 25-Oct and Estimated ship date is 11/17-12/1… still no sign of shipping :( :( 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

That’s good news @Kcamp1! So happy you’re getting it soon than expected. Thanks for coming here and letting us know!  :sunglasses:

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hey everyone, I ordered 12 pro 256gb pacific blue on Oct 25th. Status page still shows backordered with delivery between 11/17-12/01 and no charges or anything on card. Anyone know status on these popular colors and if this window is still accurate?? Thanks!

That is one of the device that had a slight delay with shipping due to popularity. I think a good indication of shipping is when your card is charged. Keep an eye on your bank account for the charge.

So does that mean that those dates are no longer accurate? 

It’s an estimate. Device availability plays a part into the shipping date too.

So now I was looking my bank account and, they charged my card on nov 16 but now I have what they charged me in my account again… I don’t know what is happening, calling tmobile right away

Hey everyone, I ordered 12 pro 256gb pacific blue on Oct 25th. Status page still shows backordered with delivery between 11/17-12/01 and no charges or anything on card. Anyone know status on these popular colors and if this window is still accurate?? Thanks!

That is one of the device that had a slight delay with shipping due to popularity. I think a good indication of shipping is when your card is charged. Keep an eye on your bank account for the charge.

So does that mean that those dates are no longer accurate? 

To get information about the iPhone 12, check out the official

New Apple iPhone 12 is here! blog. This device is available for pre-order on October 16, 2020 and available for purchase on October 23, 2020. The iPhone 12 mini and iPhone Pro Max will be available for pre-order starting at 5:00 a.m. PT November 6, 2020 and available for purchase beginning November 13, 2020. Have questions? Reply below!

Hi, I preordered my silver iPhone 12 Pro on October 30. They charged my card on November 16, but still doesn’t have a shipping date, I mean, it was suposed to come on nov 16, I still haven’t received the email with the tracking number. Still waiting.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I’m moving all my lines from AT&T after being with them for over a decade.

I’ve ordered iPhone 12 Pro Gold, iPhone 12 Pro Max PB and iPhone SE Black on 11/06. At the time of order placement, it showed shipment date as 11/16 - 12/1. After few days it’s showing as 12/18 to 1/8 and now it is showing as 12/25 to 1/15.

Today I called T-Mobile and the representative said they can get my phones faster by 11/28 but for that they will have to cancel my order and they will have to create a new order. when I asked why can’t they ship the phones with my existing order, that can’t do itseems. 

I’ve absolutely no clue what’s going on and started questioning the whole process and my decision. 

I’m thinking the the first shipping date is due to a possible delay with one of the device if they are all on the same order. The way it’ll work is the order won’t ship until all of the device on the order are available. My guess is their wanting to order the devices separately, but I’m not 100% sure.

My suggestion is not to cancel the order at all. You’ve locked your device in on the first one so you’re guaranteed to get them. Cancelling may change the order to a later shipping date than the first if the devices availability becomes more scarce. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Anybody had their delivery date show “Not available or N/A” in the UPS tracker?

My order per UPS mentions that its in a Destination Scan in Los Angeles since November 13. Since then, there has been no update nor a delivery date anymore. Any suggestions what I should do?

Has your card been charged? Imagine it has if you’ve gotten a shipping destination from UPS. If so, this could be a situation where we’ll need to wait on UPS if it’s in fact in their hands.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I’m about to explode….mi iPhone was supposed to be delivered today and it got stuck in transit at a ups facility…. customer service from ups is the worst….why?????

This is literally my reality. Except there is no list in transit. I’m quite convinced it was stolen as UPS is telling me it was never at their fac much less on the drivers truck. Yet I’ve been “following my delivery” all day from an email I got telling me it was out for delivery smh. Now T-Mobile can’t even tell me when I’ll get an order replacement as the 256GB Gold Pro Max I ordered is on back order. I ore-ordered at 8:06am 11/06. My order was canceled, & I have to wait at LEAST 2wks for a refund & I have to pay all over again while I wait on the other money just to ensure I’ll get it as soon as possible (which could be 2021 for all I know). I’m not understanding why I’m being punished for someone else’s irresponsibility! Way to show great customer service to a long-standing customer T-Mobile. Definitely thinking of switching to a new carrier at this point!

@Dani T. Have you checked your shipping status from UPS recently? Does it still say it’s out for delivery? I’m also curious if UPS is able to give you any updates on the status.

I’m moving all my lines from AT&T after being with them for over a decade.

I’ve ordered iPhone 12 Pro Gold, iPhone 12 Pro Max PB and iPhone SE Black on 11/06. At the time of order placement, it showed shipment date as 11/16 - 12/1. After few days it’s showing as 12/18 to 1/8 and now it is showing as 12/25 to 1/15.

Today I called T-Mobile and the representative said they can get my phones faster by 11/28 but for that they will have to cancel my order and they will have to create a new order. when I asked why can’t they ship the phones with my existing order, that can’t do itseems. 

I’ve absolutely no clue what’s going on and started questioning the whole process and my decision. 

Anybody had their delivery date show “Not available or N/A” in the UPS tracker?

My order per UPS mentions that its in a Destination Scan in Los Angeles since November 13. Since then, there has been no update nor a delivery date anymore. Any suggestions what I should do?

Finally got my card charged last night and the status of my order changed to running!

I ordered iPhone 12 Pro in Gold 256 GB on launch day (Oct 16) around 5-6 PM for reference.

My Est. shipdate is now 11/15-11/17. I looked at my UPS mychoice, I don’t see any inbound packages yet but at least there’s finally some progress.

I’m about to explode….mi iPhone was supposed to be delivered today and it got stuck in transit at a ups facility…. customer service from ups is the worst….why?????

This is literally my reality. Except there is no list in transit. I’m quite convinced it was stolen as UPS is telling me it was never at their fac much less on the drivers truck. Yet I’ve been “following my delivery” all day from an email I got telling me it was out for delivery smh. Now T-Mobile can’t even tell me when I’ll get an order replacement as the 256GB Gold Pro Max I ordered is on back order. I ore-ordered at 8:06am 11/06. My order was canceled, & I have to wait at LEAST 2wks for a refund & I have to pay all over again while I wait on the other money just to ensure I’ll get it as soon as possible (which could be 2021 for all I know). I’m not understanding why I’m being punished for someone else’s irresponsibility! Way to show great customer service to a long-standing customer T-Mobile. Definitely thinking of switching to a new carrier at this point!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Just got mine! iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pacific Blue 256gb. Love it!

That’s awesome news @svntos_c ! Thanks for letting us know! Glad you’re lovin’ the phone! :thumbsup:

Userlevel 1

Just got mine! iPhone 12 Pro Max, Pacific Blue 256gb. Love it!