Question

Personal SMS messages being censored or “factchecked”

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’d like to know in advance if T-Mobile will allow America’s Communist Regime ie Biden/Harris and the Dems to censure my personal SMS text messages? Except they’re calling it “fact checking” which is a joke.

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Sad fact is that both sides do it. I live in AZ and have an IL phone number so I get them from 2 states.

Luckily I don’t get them that often now after I replied to one of them not using the word stop.

Userlevel 2
Badge

AHAHHAHAHA

Imagine some in your personal life telling you what is true or not in your daily lives.

How pathetic. These same people cant win an logical argument and get their a** stomped without body guards.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Imagine career government employees standing over your shoulder 24\7 telling you if what you say is true or not 

Then you give them a fact check; that their “fact checks” are lies or manipulation majority of the time, the sad part is they likely do this on kids too…..after allowing them to choose their gender and sending biological males to biological female prisons so they can have a r*** fest. <<<Yes this is what actually goes on in California at this moment and these are the same people doing those “fact checks”. Propaganda meant for kids. 

I did a shorter comment before but because it had vulgar words I need a moderator to check it, lawl. This is the world we live in now. Where certain people can do whatever they want then try to parent the rest of us when they couldn’t even last a day out here in the real world.

Userlevel 1

I called them today to try and sort that out myself. The woman I spoke with (Lisa) from Colorado swore to me that T-Mobile would not be taking part in that experiment.. Now we all know the cell carriers are link in some way, so I am taking what she told me just to keep me from blowing up.. I have made it very clear to her today if they do I'll walk in and give there phone back.. I'm an American and my rights SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED on. And if they are I'll just take part in suing big tech just for shits and grins. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I want to know who the hell would think that career politicians would care about little peasants.

All those people got false charity or off-shore bank accounts to hide their financials for a reason.

It is like watching a bunch of children go around destroying everything in the neighborhood then point the finger at someone who was minding their own business or end up telling on each other.

Userlevel 2

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/just-like-soviet-russia-t-mobile-erasing-links-gateway-pundit-articles-send-text-message/

I can confirm that my wife isn't receiving links from this independent journalist website.

Here I was thinking she was just ignoring these articles, come to find out she wasn't getting them.  

Sad that even our personal messages aren't safe.  They can't use the same bs arguments twitter and other social media use to justify their censorship.  

This is a private conversation between a husband and wife.  It doesn't get more personal than that.

Userlevel 1

I read an article in Gateway Pundit this morning saying T Mobile is censoring private text messages and not sending any texts with links to the site.

I tried sending 2 texts to 2 different people with links and they did NOT go through.

Who does T Mobile think they are censoring who I share what with or who I say what to?

If they don’t change this communist policy I will be finding another carrier.

This is a free market, or supposed to be, and we are not required to stay with any company.

Userlevel 1

I dropped Verizon Wireless for T-Mobile years back.  If T-Mobile no longer wants Conservatives on their network, I will be more than happy to take my business elsewhere as well as dumping my measly 183 shares of TMUS.

Userlevel 1

if the gateway pundit issue isn’t resolved by EOD today, I’m cancelling my *new* tmobile account and switching to another carrier.

sure, I can use other apps to send texts but the fact that tmobile thinks they know better than me on what information should be shared is the very definition of stalinist elitism.

Userlevel 2

T-mobile needs to get this fixed. The reps are telling me there is nothing they can do. Time to find a new mobile provider.

Userlevel 2

I too can confirm that a text message with a link to Gateway Pundit was censored by T-Mobile. The third party was using Verizon. I switched to Signal messaging app and sent the link and it went through, because Signal encrypts the message. The recipient, on Verizon then sent the link using his Verizon text messaging successfully sent the link to his spouse. 

T-Mobile there is a phrase in the conservative movement, “Go woke, go broke.” You are going to loose a lot of customers over this.

I submitted a complaint to the FCC. They will probably do nothing, but I have nothing to lose. I also submitted a formal complaint to T-mobile using their complaint portal.

This may be acceptable in Germany, but a lot of American’s don’t accept censorship.

Userlevel 2

My wife did a search of our text messages. The last time she received a gateway pundit link was 9/15/2021.

I send at least one a day. Usually several a day.

Userlevel 2

The rep suggested I use a third party messaging app. I have a better solution, drop t-mobile and find a carrier that doesn’t censor my text messages from news articles. I’m giving t-mobile one day to fix this  and I’m already shopping for new providers just in case they can’t fix it. #Get woke, go broke.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have witnessed links being blocked from being sent to my friends. Only certain links of their choosing though. I made a post too.

Userlevel 2
Badge

The rep suggested I use a third party messaging app. I have a better solution, drop t-mobile and find a carrier that doesn’t censor my text messages from news articles. I’m giving t-mobile one day to fix this  and I’m already shopping for new providers just in case they can’t fix it. #Get woke, go broke.

Unfortunately I have a friend who has Verizon which is also doing it...so probably no one is safe.

Userlevel 2
Badge

My wife did a search of our text messages. The last time she received a gateway pundit link was 9/15/2021.

I send at least one a day. Usually several a day.

Start using telegram/signal. Only options apparently. Gateway pundit also has their own telegram channel.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I dropped Verizon Wireless for T-Mobile years back.  If T-Mobile no longer wants Conservatives on their network, I will be more than happy to take my business elsewhere as well as dumping my measly 183 shares of TMUS.

Verizon is blocking bitchute and possibly this too...I am awaiting a text from my friend to see if it blocks it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Unbelievable.   What else will they censor?   Who decides what we get to see?  I am so pissed off.  A loyal customer for 15 years.

Userlevel 1

T-Mobile is censoring text messages between individuals, proven with the fix below. See the other communty question "Trying to send a link from the gateway pundit via text and if the link is in the text it won't send."

It's confirmed real, should be illegal, contacting your state AG is in order.

There is a FIX. We confirmed this issue on our phone. Tested with T-Mobile. Tech found problem is "scam shield" a T-Mobile app. Fix is remove scam shield.Then go to Play store, reinstall.

One phone had issue, other two never did. Only reinstalled on one phone with the issue and it fixed it

We checked Scam Shield settings before deleting it. We did not find any setting to account for this.

Scam Shield has "Favorites" which is supposed to whitelist sources but Favoring the sender didn't fix it

Scam Shield has an adult/malicious site blocker. It was not on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve tested sending some pretty conservative URLs and they all go through. I can’t help because I can’t reproduce the problem. 

" pretty conservative URLs" are a nice thought but tgp seems to be the Target. I tested with many and only those were affected. I don't believe in coincidences anymore.

As a data point my phone has no tmo apps on it. Its straight from Moto and is affected.

After more than a decade its time to let all the little hipsters has their fish bowl to themselves.

Already porting to pure talk for cheaper better coverage.

Unfortunately I have a friend who has Verizon which is also doing it...so probably no one is safe.

Patriot Mobile.