Question

Plan Bill Credits Missing

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

When the iPhone 15 was released, I took part in the promotion to trade in my phone and switch my plan to the Go5G Plus to get both the device credit and the plan bill credits as well. 5 months later, still nothing on my plan and multiple chats and phone conversations with T-Mobile has done nothing to remedy the issue. Getting beyond frustrated and wondering how I can take things to the next step as I’m obviously just getting the run around from multiple people. 

1 reply

Hi, Did you order on Apples website? And did T-mobile give you a reason why the promotions haven’t been applied yet?

I’m currently dealing with the same issue. I purchased two iPhone 15s on Sept. 22,2023 with these promotions

“T Mobile

Includes $1000 total trade-in credit°

T-Mobile Equipment Installment Program

From $8.30/mo. for 24 mo. after trade-in with a carrier deal”

T-Mobile

Includes $999 total trade-in credit°

T-Mobile Equipment Installment Program

From $0/mo. for 24 mo. after trade-in with a carrier deal”

and was suppose to receive promotion bill credit by now and they are still not there. I have had to keep calling T-mobile to apply credits to my account because it not fair they offer these promotions and still pay full monthly amount. They have tried to tell me they made request to get my promotions applied, then it’s because I order through apples website and they are unable to see the trade in, that it’s on Apple ,etc. So I have had to call Apple and talk with them and it’s been back and forth. Apple says it’s because T-mobile rejected applying promotion due to “missing required carrier fields”. Apple doesn’t know what this is, they opened a case to figured out why Tmobile has not applied the promotions and that will take 1-2 months but finally T-mobile says all they need is the IMEI of the traded devices but Apple has to be the one to send them that info. 

I’m currently still working to get this solved