As my subject says, whenever I send a reply to a group text message that includes at least 1 non-iPhone user (the green group texts), my messages are either very slow to send or don't send at all. Even when i re-try to send the message numerous times, it will keep giving me an error after a few seconds "Message not sent".
I don't even know who/what to blame here:
- TMobile's SMS network? highly likely
- Apple's interoperability with non-Apple products? possible
- The iPhone 11? also possible
- Coronavirus? I can't really count it out now can I..
- Squirrels? the ultimate scapegoat
I enabled WiFi for texting and calls, that didn't help. So.... where do we go from here?