Solved

Sim failure since ios12 update on iPad pro

• 17 October 2018
  • 6 replies

since updating to ios12 today my iPad is sayin sim failure, I’ve reset several times but still getting error message other T-Mobile customers have complained on apple‘s website  but no response has been given is there any suggestion?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 29 October 2018, 20:42

View original

6 replies

I have the same problem. any answer yet?

Userlevel 4

That is super odd! I am not seeing anything about this internally. I know this might sound trivial, but have you tried removing the SIM card and putting it back in? Can you get me a link to where this was posted on Apple's forums?

Userlevel 4

Hey, @ironbear119 and @nperez2008​!

Can you try following the steps listed here: If you get an alert about the SIM card in your iPhone - Apple Support  to see if that helps? Please keep us posted!

The same issue I was faced when I trying to update 6S with iOS 12. And There was an error connecting to the apple id server and ID was log out automatically. It was not responding when I insert log in details.

Userlevel 4

Hmmm. Are you able to send me a screenshot of the error? Is there any way that you were able to work around the error or get it to go away?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi!

Are you able to post a screenshot of what you're seeing? We wanna continue to help so please let us know if you were able to get around that error.