Question

sim locked asking for puk

Badge

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Puk number is 227260R070

Hi @Annetta Nitz I saw that you tried posting a comment on another thread. I am putting what you said here so it doesn’t get lost. Need my phone unlocked to get the phone number with-T-Mobile and puk number so I can unlock and use the sim card from-T-Mobile 

I wanted to clarify what it was you were trying to acomplish. Are you trying to move your number over to another carrier and take the phone with you? Or are you trying to continue using your phone and number on T-Moible, but your phone is asking for a PUK code? I want to point you in the right direction, so thank you for clarifying. 

Puk number is 227260R070

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The people did not give me the card and I can’t call anybody 

Contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.

The people did not give me the card and I can’t call anybody 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

See my previous answer. If you have the original sim card holder it's on it if not you're going to have to contact support.

Hi my Sim was locked last night and I need Puk to open it.How can I access puk now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Do you still have the sim card holder, the puk code is there. Otherwise you're going to have to contact TMobile using messenger on one of TMobile's social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.