Recently, some (not all) inbound callers have been getting a busy signal whenever they try to call me. Most callers get through with no issues and I can call everyone (even those who can't call me) without issue.
Some important details:
- This has been happening for about two weeks
- One of the 'busy signal' callers uses AT&T; others are using landline phones in two different states
- I've swapped my SIM into an Android phone and the issue persists
- The same thing is happening on my wife's phone (an Android) with the same callers
- The issue persists even when swapping my wife's SIM into an old iPhone 4
- The issue persists whether I'm at home or at work (30 miles away)
- *Edit: We both use the same pre-paid $40 per month unlimited text/talk/data plan
The issue persists across four different phones, two different SIMs, and several different locations ... I can only suspect it's a network issue at this point.
Any idea what might be happening?
Message was edited by: fdw3 - Added plan data