Question

Still no iphone 13 Pro after almost two weeks.

• 25 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello there, So I decided to switch over to T mobile a few weeks back and purchased an Iphone 13 Pro and a plain ol Iphone 13 for the hubs.  Nothing was on backorder and I paid for next day shipping. It was supposed to be here a week ago and the ship date keeps getting pushed back. Now to this friday, basically two weeks late. Ive tried to call Tmobile to ask, but the overseas cutomer service was very much unhelpful (half an hour on hold to check an order number). I haven't even started with Tmobile and I am very frustrated with the lack of communication and customer service. Will it get better? Will I get my phone? Does anybody at Tmobile care? Anybody else waiting on a sierra blue Pro or a red 13?

2 replies

That’s super weird! I ordered mine on Friday and it’s out for delivery today 😕 I never got a push back date. I am a pre existing customer though. But I hope it’s here soon! 

Badge

Def call I had problems also I called yesterday around 11am ish because I had still not received my phone on order status kept saying “partially on hold” and today my phone arrived