Solved

T-Mobile app issue on iPhone SE

• 25 April 2017
  • 3 replies

So I'm trying to login to T-Mobile app on my iPhone and its showing me some number that I have no idea what it is or where it came from. I tried rebooting the phone and still nothing. This seems like a security issue because I'm seeing someone elses phone number in my app when trying to login. I can no longer login to the app because I cannot get rid of the number that is showing up in the app!

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 29 April 2017, 19:12

That is super weird!! Can you try uninstalling the app from the phone and re-downloading it from the App store to see if that clears out the number?

View original

3 replies

That is super weird!! Can you try uninstalling the app from the phone and re-downloading it from the App store to see if that clears out the number?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I agree with Chris. This is definitely a strange one. Were you able to give the suggestion above a try? If so, please give us a holler back and let us know what happened. Thanks!

Userlevel 6

Hiya, @rosaggtz​! Just touching base to see if you'd been able to solve this with the troubleshooting @tmo_chris​ prescribed above. How is everything going? Are you still seeing that strange number in your TMO app?

- Marissa