Question

T-Mobile Says Warehouse Didn't Find Returned Phone Yet

• 17 September 2022
  • 10 replies

Badge

Hi,

My situation seems unique. I ordered the Iphone 13 Pro. They took the order and created the label. Before UPS picks up the phone, they marked in the label as return to sender. Even before UPS picks up, it is marked but still UPS picks up and came to the closer town where I live. And then it started returning back to sender. It went back to Fort Worth. TX.

When I call the customer service, they said they didn’t recieve the package. They are investigating it. The UPS is clearly showing that it is delivered to Fort Worth, TX.

I am not sure what needs to be done.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It can take time for received devices to be inventoried.  It should show up as received in a few days normally but with trade-ins around new device launches, it can take a week or more sometimes for the device to be scanned in with Assurant.  

Badge

Same thing happened to me, but I actually had to pay the $1100 to avoid ruining my credit. 

Same happened to me today @pc123. Phone made it to Houston where I live then suddenly changed to return to sender in Ft worth TX. Ups says there was no address on the label. T-mobile says now I have to wait until the Order is canceled then order another phone. What happened with yours?

Badge

Hi @Davidmc76

T-mobile was able to find my phone after 20 days of followup and they took the phone as returned.

It happened to me too. At same warehouse where I returned it and showing it was delivered but they can't locate the device. It's been couple of months now. Still waiting for my refund more then $1200. That's crazy. I keep calling them but doing investigation every week. Does anybody know what else can I do to get my refund back. Thanks. 

I’m currently dealing with this issue with a phone I returned in October 2022. Tmobile has admitted that they cannot locate it but it indeed was delivered to their warehouse dock. I only found out they “ cannot locate it “ once I asked for it back since they took months to give me a credit. I was lied to for months and given the run around until I asked for the return of the phone that I sent in. I am shocked to see this is a common issue for many people and not just me. This warehouse needs to be investigated because clearly someone is not doing their job honestly  with phones and packages. Tmobile told me “ sorry” and expect me to pay for this phone that I already sent back in months ago. I will be proceeding with whatever next steps I have to get my money back but first I will disconnect my entire account with them. They lose more by losing an account than a $1300 phone. 

Same here! I got a replacement phone back in Feb of 2023 and i have proof that it was delivered to TX on 2/14/23 and over a month later on 3/25/23 I get texts and emails saying that i never returned my phone and that i will be charged $1500. I have called and chatted with numerous managers and supervisors who all said that the phone is returned but when i ask why then am i being charged they are saying that the warehouse did not scan the phone. WHY IS IT MY FAULT THAT THE WAREHOUSE DIDNT SCAN IN THE PHONE?! i 100% believe that tmobile is a fraud and since i am not the only one that is going through this that this is their tactic of trying to steal customers money. I will not sit quiet and let them steal money from me. Someone at the warehouse is either stealing the phones and/or selling them to someone and making innocent people like us be held responsible for something we did nothing wrong of. I have had Tmobile for almost 20 years and i regret it so much.

Same returned phone 📱  Now they say package has arrived but no phone This is Bs

I am going to the same thing.. I sent back a phone over a year ago. although I have track information saying the company received the phone .. I am still paying for a phone I dont have.. 

Have any of you all resolved the issue?  Because I am going through the same with a lot of frustration. Got a dud phone in November and sent it back the next day though ups and through tracking it arrived nov 24 2023 and it is now march 11th and they can’t find it. They sent me an email that it was not associated with any buyers remorse, exchange or handset exchange and they can’t take action but it was an exchange.  I’m so frustrated and will eventually be out 1500 dollars when this is all done because I can’t not pay my bill or I can just cancel it all or not pay and move to a different company. Super upset right now. With all these people saying it happened to them, there has to be some type of fraud or stolen products at this facility.