Question

The phone does not work properly

Badge

I bought an ipane11 pro max from a friend, but I can't use other sim cards in China, resulting in the phone can't be used normally, is there a way to help me solve the problem? Thank you God for blessing you.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Nothing you can do but if your friend is a Tmobile customer and used the phone on the required network usage they can ask for an unlock code.

Unlock Policy

Badge

您无能为力,但如果您的朋友是Tmobile客户,并且在所需的网络使用情况上使用手机,他们可以要求解锁代码。

解锁策略

We just met friends on the internet, and now and can't find a way to connect, so there's no way to unlock it. Is that right?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

correct. the original owner would be the one that needs to request it be unlocked if its completed all the requirements to be unlocked..

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

您无能为力,但如果您的朋友是Tmobile客户,并且在所需的网络使用情况上使用手机,他们可以要求解锁代码。

解锁策略

We just met friends on the internet, and now and can't find a way to connect, so there's no way to unlock it. Is that right?

Especially since it’s an iPhone. Android you can buy a unlock code online.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

If you just search this forum for “unlock” you will find that this is definitely a FAQ. The problem is that T-Mobile sells many phones on monthly payment schemes and needs a way to protect their interests. It is also possible to buy insurance against theft, loss or damage of a phone. For this reason, phones are sold in a SIM-locked condition and will be unlocked when paid off or after 40 days of use, which ever is greater.

People who are either ignorant or dishonest will sell phones that are still locked to someone who is not aware of the situation. Since you can not contact the “friend” who sold you the phone, I suspect the latter description applies.