Question

tmobile reversed iphone 14 pre order charge

• 15 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Pre ordered through customer service morning of pre order. Ship date 9/16. Charged the same day to my card. 

Charge reversed this morning and refunded. Any idea what’s going on here? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

They probably do not have enough units to fill all of the pre-orders.

Same thing happened to me. I’ve tried several times to talk with a rep but all I get is a standard reply that the phones won’t ship until the 16th and that’s what (according to them) they’ve been saying all along and that it’s apple’s doing, even though they already generated a shipping label for my order and even though I know people with ATT, Verizon, and some who have ordered direct from apple who already have their orders being shipped to them and will get them by the 16th. Hell, even my account page says my order was supposed to be shipped yesterday. 

I don’t know, TMobile has been doing nothing but sliding downhill for the past two years or so. I’ve been with them 13+ years but now I think I’m done - they’ve just stopped giving a s—- about their customers. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Same thing happened to me. I’ve tried several times to talk with a rep but all I get is a standard reply that the phones won’t ship until the 16th and that’s what (according to them) they’ve been saying all along and that it’s apple’s doing, even though they already generated a shipping label for my order and even though I know people with ATT, Verizon, and some who have ordered direct from apple who already have their orders being shipped to them and will get them by the 16th. Hell, even my account page says my order was supposed to be shipped yesterday. 

I don’t know, TMobile has been doing nothing but sliding downhill for the past two years or so. I’ve been with them 13+ years but now I think I’m done - they’ve just stopped giving a s—- about their customers. 

weird seeing as how theyre saying the same date over at V

https://community.verizon.com/t5/iPhone-14-Plus-Pro-Pro-Max/iPhone-14-shipping-date/m-p/1260141#M1%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message