Solved

Unlock Iphone.

• 17 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi. I bought my iphone in the USA, and I am still paying it. I have an account and I pay my plan every month. But I am back to Brazil. I still want to have my account on T-Mobile, but I would like to have an account in Brazil too, to use while I am here. Is there any possibility to unlock my iphone? Because I will keep with my account on T-Mobile. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 17 March 2020, 17:43

Your cousin's friend is going to have to request the unlock code.

Only Tmobile USA customers can request unlock codes from Tmobile.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The iPhone needs to be paid off before you can unlock it.

It's technically possible to do temporary unlocks for international SIMs but I don't think T-Mobile does this. You could call Customer Service (e.g. WiFi Calling) and ask.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Apple doesn't offer temporary unlocks.

Hey,dude, I have the same question,too .My iPhone 7 was bought from my cousin's friend,whose now  back in China. I checked my phone's iMEI ,and it shows I can unlock it. Now ,i want to konw how to unlock my phone without T-mobile numble , because i live in China and use China's  Mobile operators.Thanks  ( My English is bad ,and i hope you guys can understand.  SRY  😊 )

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Your cousin's friend is going to have to request the unlock code.

Only Tmobile USA customers can request unlock codes from Tmobile.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Were you able to try the suggestions above and reach out for an unlock? If you're out of the country, it might be easier to contact T-Force on Twitter. Let us know!