Solved

UNLOCK MY IPHONE 6

• 10 February 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I have my iphone 6 lock T-MOBILE US, could you please help me to unlock it ?

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by stevetjr 10 February 2017, 23:17

You must meet the requirements, one of which is that you are or were a current customer of T-Mobile US.  To see all the requirements and process use this link.  If you aren't not a current or former customer you will have to have the original owner request the unlock or pay for a third party unlock service.

Unlock your mobile wireless device

View original

5 replies

My IMEI  35 440706 435201 5

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

You must meet the requirements, one of which is that you are or were a current customer of T-Mobile US.  To see all the requirements and process use this link.  If you aren't not a current or former customer you will have to have the original owner request the unlock or pay for a third party unlock service.

I am new owner of this iphone 6  and he have more than 2 years . I do not understand why it is always SIM locked. I bought it on EBay and i don't know that he was locked .

Most phones sold by carriers especially in the US are SIM (carrier) locked since the carriers usually subsidize the phones to some degree and want them to be available to the customers who use their network. If you are inside the Ebay return/bad sale window I would file it with Ebay and/or contact the seller to see if they will accept the return or get the phone unlocked. But if you are not or haven't been a customer of T-Mobile US they will not unlock it.