Solved

Upgrade to Iphone 8 or 8 plus details

• 19 September 2018
  • 3 replies

I  have iphone 6 and I am on Unlimited Voice plan but Not on Unlimited Data plan.

1) Am I eligible on the current account to Trade-in this for Iphone 8 or 8 plus. What is the trade-in discount for this?

2) Still without changing the plan am I eligible to buy two Iphone 8s and get $720 bill credit?

All I see is eligible plans but I don't see details of the eligible plans.

For Trade-in I only see Trade-in to get Iphone Xs but not to upgrade to Iphone 8/8plus or X.

Please help.

I tried The Tmobile Chat with representative but no one answers my questions on the chat even after an hour of waiting.

-Thanks.

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 24 September 2018, 18:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

2018 Q3 Apple Buy One Gift One offer

Is this the offer you're referring to?  It does require that you have an eligible rate plan on your account, either T-Mobile ONE or a Simple Choice with Unlimited High Speed plan.

Once you've been placed on the appropriate plan, trade in your 6, port in a new line of service from another carrier, and purchase 2 iPhones on an EIP, you will qualify for the rebate.  This offer is reimbursed via a prepaid MasterCard, not bill credits.  Once you fulfill the qualifications, You'll need to submit a rebate using promo code 18Q3APPLE online at T-Mobile Promotions.

Userlevel 4

So the 2018 Q3 Apple Buy One Gift One offer  promotion expired on 9/3 but we do have a new iPhone promotion 2018 Apple Buy 2 And Save offer​ going on now.

This offer does not require a trade-in but you do have to purchase 2 eligible iPhones and add a line of service to your account.

Apple launched the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Both mobiles are good to compare then the others. The technology of the mbile is also good. You can simply upgrade the iPhone 8 to iPhone 8 Plus. You can use any type of accounting software. You can also use the iPad.