Solved

What data plans are avaliable for a 32 gb iphone 7 ?

• 5 December 2016
  • 2 replies

Hey, I would like to know what data plans are avaliable for a Iphone 7

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 5 December 2016, 23:28

Hey @rvndyxi‌!  Congrats on the iPhone 7!  😊   Data options would vary depending on your account type - postpaid or prepaid - and your overall plan.  Our Community-2415‌ section of Support has plenty of useful resources, and we also have a Data Calculator that you can use that can help suggest a good match, but if there are specific needs you're trying to meet please let me know & we're happy to help you pick the right one for you! 

- Marissa

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey @rvndyxi‌!  Congrats on the iPhone 7!  😊   Data options would vary depending on your account type - postpaid or prepaid - and your overall plan.  Our Community-2415‌ section of Support has plenty of useful resources, and we also have a Data Calculator that you can use that can help suggest a good match, but if there are specific needs you're trying to meet please let me know & we're happy to help you pick the right one for you! 

- Marissa

Userlevel 5

You can get any plan with any device. As @tmo_marissa suggested, browse the site for plan details. Assess your needs & buy accordingly. If you plan to switch from a different carrier, you may wish to test the network to make sure you have adequate coverage before porting your existing phone number.