Solved

When will the watch be for sale? And will it be available at T-Mobile?

• 17 September 2016
  • 6 replies

jmust like I said when will the Apple Watch series 2 be for sale and will tmobile sell them?

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 23 September 2016, 00:49

Hmm. Take a peek at this link and see if you see the Apple Watch S2: Apple Watch | Shop Apple Smartwatch Accessories | T-Mobile.

If you don't see it, try logging out of your My T-Mobile account. You can only purchase accessories through My T-Mobile if you're adding a line. You can call into Customer Care to place the order or visit a Retail Store.

-Amanda

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Ask Apple.

Userlevel 5

We will definitely be carrying them! 😊 A release date for them isn't available just yet but we'll keep you posted.

-Amanda

Userlevel 5

Hey @thegrudgel

Sorry I'm a few days late on giving you the date but just in case you didn't catch the release date, it was on Monday, September 19th. It is now available in Retail stores, via Care, or online.

-Amanda

so Amanda, on T-mobile's website the Apple Watch isn't even shown on wearable devices. I want to order one of the series 2 so do I just need to call and do it? Let me know what I need to do thanks.‌

Userlevel 5

Hmm. Take a peek at this link and see if you see the Apple Watch S2: Apple Watch | Shop Apple Smartwatch Accessories | T-Mobile.

If you don't see it, try logging out of your My T-Mobile account. You can only purchase accessories through My T-Mobile if you're adding a line. You can call into Customer Care to place the order or visit a Retail Store.

-Amanda