Solved

Why is my LTE so slow?

• 13 January 2015
  • 3 replies

For the past two weeks, my internet on my iPad has been very slow. I use speed test.net to test my connection speed and I am always pulling less than 1mb download speed. I have tried restarting the iPad, airplane mode on/off, logging into my account through the settings. Nothing has worked for me. This is a daily issue, it doesn't matter at what time. Even on my Nexus 5, when I do a speed test there, I get similar results. What is up with T-Mobile. I was not having any issues, and now I can't even open up Instagram without having to wait a while for all the images to load up. Any solutions?

icon

Best answer by ed60 14 January 2015, 06:14

you're welcome, if your usage on both devices is so close to your data cap still you could have been throttled sometimes the way a device reads the usage doesn't match 100% the carrier's reading but if you called the customer service you can find out

View original

3 replies

what data plans you have for both of your devices? they could have been throttled if you don't have unlimited data

you're welcome, if your usage on both devices is so close to your data cap still you could have been throttled sometimes the way a device reads the usage doesn't match 100% the carrier's reading but if you called the customer service you can find out

‌For my phone, I have the 1 GB plan, and for my iPad I have the 5 GB plan. I have checked on both devices, and I have not gone over, so if my data is being throttled, there must be a mistake. Thanks for the reply.