Being Over Charged

Badge

I just switched to T-Mobile and am already having issues. The price I was given when I signed up was around $140. I specifically asked if this amount included taxes and fees and was assured it was. I just got my first bill and it is for $174. I then reached out to their customer service and was assured that my bill would only be $140. Over a week went by and my bill never changed. I reached back out to customer service and was then told no my bill would be $170 and that the other two people were wrong. They were extremely rude and did nothing to rectify the situation. The worst customer service and very deceiving. 

gramps28 13 days ago

Check to make sure they signed you up for the correct plan and you can try reaching out to Tmobile support using messenger on one of their social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Your first bill will always be different than the plan price since you have activation fees and other charges tied to the first bill.

Badge

While that may typically be true. I was told by their customer service that my bill would be $170 every month, not just the first month. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Sign into your MyTmobile account and the price of the plan is there. Also autopsy discounts are only good when you link a bank account.

Badge

Yep, all of that has been done. Autopay is set up and I am getting the discounts I am supposed to for that. But my bill is still $30 more than what I was told it would be when I signed up. So, yes what I originally said it accurate. I was told one price but now am being told my bill will be $30 more than that. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Check to make sure they signed you up for the correct plan and you can try reaching out to Tmobile support using messenger on one of their social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.