Question

Final Bil

• 6 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I discountinued T-mobile service this February and moved abroad, but I received the bill with outstanding balance of $117.36. I spoke to an agent over a month ago and she noticed the balance and mentioned that the amount will be transferred to my bank account provided. The balance was never transferred, and I called again on June 6th. The agent was not able to locate the balance now and kept on asking for my PIN. I no longer have T-mobile phone number and my past PIN would not work. 

Please let me know how I could receive this payment you owe me. 

My email address is tangoon5@gmail.com 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a public user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so I suggest removing your personal information from this post.

Badge

Thank you for letting me know. Calling international is costly and there is no way for me to email to T-mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you still have a Tmobile phone you may be able to use the international for free.

Badge

Thank you. I did find way to call for free, but still had to wait over 30 min. last night. It’s so stressful to communicate with T-mobile. Thanks again!