Question

Unknown backend error message!

Badge

I am having the  Unknown backend error message when trying to make a payment from may 1, 2024. I have use auto-payment for years. The system did not take the payment. I cannot make the payment online. T mobile customer support cannot take the payment over the phone. The IVR system cannot take the payment. Their customer service send me to the local store. The local store called their support cause they couldn’t help. The store support couldn’t help the store manage, to  help me because the store employees and manager couldn’t be verified by “their support”. This is a mess!  They treat prepaid like second class citizens.  Their post paid service is not better either. I was about to change from pre-paid to post paid and realized they are even worse!  I was promised a call back, and t mobile broke their promise by no calling back. Very disappointing! 

After 20 years being with TMobile.. is time to say goodbye and move with a better company. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried buying a Tmobile prepaid gift card which can be purchased at most grocery stores?

Badge

I don’t trust gifts cards from most grocery stores! Have you noticed all the gift cards scams lately and then company’s don’t want to be responsible? It’s been almost two weeks and the system keeps giving errors. This is not ok, unacceptable! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I've never been scammed with a gift card purchased through a grocery store.