Blog

Community Monthly Recognition for November 2021

• 2 December 2021
  • 8 replies
Community Monthly Recognition for November 2021
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Every month we’re giving a special shoutout to the top three most helpful Community Members. These folks rocked it out by helping others on the site. Cheers to you rockstars and all you do to help others in the Community!

@fireguy_6364 

@syaoran 

@gramps28 

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Just wanted to say that these three members are indeed "pillars" of this community, and it is most appreciated.

Most of the time when I read a new post, it is usually already answered by the members above.  Their knowledge and understanding really aid in the function of this forum.

Congrats!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Just wanted to say that these three members are indeed "pillars" of this community, and it is most appreciated.

Most of the time when I read a new post, it is usually already answered by the members above.  Their knowledge and understanding really aid in the function of this forum.

Congrats!

thank you sir.

I’m just setting up voice mail. Can anyone tell me if there’s any way to know i have a new VM message? Does a light flash or is there a pop up notice when I turn on my phone? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There’s usually an icon letting you know.

“Rocked it out.” Always trying to sound so cool. Fake is not cool.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

“Rocked it out.” Always trying to sound so cool. Fake is not cool.

neither is trolling.

Why is my phone available for unlock?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

why is it? because its fully paid off and can be unlocked to move to another carrier if you wish?

not fully sure what youre asking..