Blog

New Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2!

• 18 September 2020
  • 6 replies
New Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2!
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

T-Mobile is carrying the newly unveiled Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2. This highly anticipated device boasts 5G capability and a sleek new design. The flip design gives a new dimension to the the device experience.

Unfolding the future

Samsung’s giving you a new way to use your phone with its unfolding technology. Flex mode gives you a unique viewing options like no other device. Watching media while the device is flexed allows you to enjoy videos and apps without the need for a case or kickstand. Using the Flex UI gives you the ability to control apps using one half of the screen, and and preview other apps on the other screen. Hands-free makes video recording and photos easier than ever with options to change the shot angle for even more epic photos and videos.

Key features

• 5G connectivity
  • 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display w/UTG open
  • 6.2-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Display closed
  • 5 cameras (2 selfie cameras (open/closed) / 3 rear-facing)
  • 4,500mAh battery
  • Internal storage 256 GB ROM / 12 GB RAM

Get Yours

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 is available on Sept 18, 2020. Get your device in two sweet colors Mystic Bronze or Mystic Black. Pick up your new device at our T-Mobile retail stores, online, and through the T-Mobile app and over the phone if you contact us.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I hope the folding screen is durable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

and it doesnt rival a tank when it comes to its weight like the V60 and its second screen addition lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Honestly, I’m interested to see how folks like using this phone. I’d love to have one of these bad boys in my hand to test out the flex screen mode. I do like the idea of not needing a stand for the phone when you’re watching videos.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the first device i messed with like this was the V60...VERY cool...a decent amount of additional weight..but messing with things like Google maps and seeing things enlarged was pretty nice..

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I’ve been in the market for getting a new phone so that’s good to know. I’m eager to see if this folding tech that manufactures are using  is gonna trickle over to other devices.

Upgraded from Note 10plus to Fold Z 2. Five days of decent usage love the phone best phone i have ever had. Pocket friendly when folded, front screen much more functional and useful than I expected. Used my Surface Pro 50% less. Opened Fold has been more than adequate. 

Samsung online gave me decent trade at $600 plus points from Samsung Pay. 

Battery seems decent. Having a charging pad in car and home should avoid any issues.