News

New T-Mobile Tuesdays App Update

• 2 March 2021
  • 5 replies
New T-Mobile Tuesdays App Update
Userlevel 6
Badge +14

The T-Mobile Tuesday’s app is getting a facelift! The app is still bringing you all the Tuesday goodies you wait all week for, just with a new look.

Same gifts with a new look

Great news everyone! The T-Mobile Tuesdays app has been updated with style.  Android and iOS users can take advantage of the latest version of the app and it’s new and simple design. You have gotten notified about the update already, but if you missed it, don’t be surprised by the change. The fresh and simpler design still has gifts available for you with a new top navigation to make skipping through sections easier. To get your gifts through the app, make sure you meet the requirements below.

A smartphone running Android 6.0+ or Apple iOS 11.+

An active T-Mobile mobile number

An active data connection

Ineligible customers and Non-T-Mobile customers must use www.T-MobileTuesdays.com

What’s new?

New design

Top navigation with links to skip sections

Improved performance

5 replies

How do I get free amazon? I have tried and cannot get it. 

How do I get free Netflix that you offer. 

Hey Question! 
I appreciate the rewards from T-Mobile but is it possible to request the upgraded MLB app that includes the Dodger games?? 
sincerely,

All of Los Angeles 

There is no “upgraded MLB app.” MLB.TV has always had blackout restrictions for in-market games. Those restrictions come from MLB (in agreement with their network affiliates), not T-Mobile.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

That’s true. We just offer the free subscription. If the game is subject to blackout, there’s not an upgraded option that allow access. Sorry my friend.