Blog

Official T-Mobile Tuesdays Discussion Thread 12/14/21

• 14 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Don’t miss out our your weekly Tuesday gifts!

The week of 12/14/21 includes the following gifts:

• FREE Any Breakfast Sandwich. In Wendy’s app
  • $4 movie ticket. From Atom
  • FREE 1-month Marvel Unlimited subscription

Take a peek at our current offers​ for more details. Post any questions, comments, and feedback here we’ll all chat about it!

8 replies

Badge

I’ve been trying to get my wife’s phone working for almost two weeks now. She has an lg k51. It’s supposed to be compatible.  On the 10th I called support, the Asian girl heard my story and assured me that t-mobile would be mailing out a warranty replacement phone at no charge. 

She was supposed to call us back within 48 to 72 hrs  to confirm it was on its way.  I’ve since concluded she just wanted to end the call and was lying through her teeth. 
I just wanted to say that I’m calling the store where we signed up, if they can’t honor what support told us, we’re switching to Mint Mobile. And shame on T-mobile for off shoring support and hiring slave labor.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I gave the movie ticket codes to my son. Haven’t used anything else. In general I don’t use promos that requires one install yet another app to use.

Badge

Does Mint Mobile use U.S. workers for support ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Does Mint Mobile use U.S. workers for support ? 

Don’t know. I understand Consumer Cellular does.

Contact @Dionysus_helios on Instagram he is ethical in hacking he helped me with same issues I'm sure he can help you too trusted.

Hi, I’m a T-Mobile Home Internet customer (only home internet -- I do not have a cellular plan with T-Mobile).  Do I qualify for the T-Mobile Tuesdays rewards?

I loaded the T-Mobile Tuesdays app on my cell phone, chose a Tuesday benefit (free Firehouse sub!), and it seems to accept the T-Mobile phone number assigned to my gateway, but then it wants to send me a 4-digit code to enter into the app.  I can’t get that 4-digit code because how am I going to get a code from a gateway.  So, maybe I’m not eligible? 

I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld going to great lengths for a free sub, adding to the thrill =)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, I’m a T-Mobile Home Internet customer (only home internet -- I do not have a cellular plan with T-Mobile).  Do I qualify for the T-Mobile Tuesdays rewards?

I loaded the T-Mobile Tuesdays app on my cell phone, chose a Tuesday benefit (free Firehouse sub!), and it seems to accept the T-Mobile phone number assigned to my gateway, but then it wants to send me a 4-digit code to enter into the app.  I can’t get that 4-digit code because how am I going to get a code from a gateway.  So, maybe I’m not eligible? 

I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld going to great lengths for a free sub, adding to the thrill =)

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

no idea on the answer to your question..however could not pass up on the soup nazi quote lol.

Don’t miss out our your weekly Tuesday gifts!

The week of 12/14/21 includes the following gifts:

• FREE Any Breakfast Sandwich. In Wendy’s app
  • $4 movie ticket. From Atom
  • FREE 1-month Marvel Unlimited subscription

Take a peek at our current offers​ for more details. Post any questions, comments, and feedback here we’ll all chat about it!

I love the T-Mobile Tuesdays!! Disappointed today in Firehouse Subs. I tried to use my free Hook & Ladder Sub Sandwich offer. I was told by my location they do not honor T-Mobile Tuesdays offers!! Shame on Firehouse Subs!!!!