Official T-Mobile Tuesdays Discussion Thread 2/8/2022

• 8 February 2022
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Don’t miss out on your weekly Tuesday gifts!

The week of 2/8/22 includes the following gifts:

• $2 Dunkin’ Card
  • FREE 1-night disc. With Redbox
  • $45 off + free shipping on the first box. With Blue Apron.

Take a peek at our current offers​ for more details. Post any questions, comments, and feedback here we’ll all chat about it!

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I saved the Redbox codes but may end up with them expiring unused. Ever since they stopped working for “new” movies, Redbox has had little to interest me.

I have been unable to log into T-Mobile Tuesdays since at least Friday of last week. At that point, it asked me to log in again and when I give it my number is responds “Are you having trouble connecting?”

I am on 5GUC. I also tried connecting to local WiFi. I have tried multiple times.

Tried stopping app and removing cache.
Tried stopping app and removing cache and data.

Tried uninstalling app and installing it again.

Nothing works.

Same here. I can’t get it to work either...all codes I did not redeem yet will be void if they don’t get this fixed by tonight.

Why does the Redbox movie keep ‘expiring’ before the end of the week?? Or shall I say why does it not work even though it should be still good?

it’s happened the last 2 times!!!

such a bummer.

I have not been able to logon to Tuesdays since 2/9, the very same day that T-Mobile pushed through a software update to the Tuesdays APP. I called the help line, and after an hour of following the direction from someone in Mumbai, I’ve been spending the last two days trying to reprogram my phone presets, and I still can’t logon. Getting the following message “Sorry, looks like we need a moment. Please check back later.” Six days later, I’m still trying.

TMobile Tuesdays is not working anymore for me since latest security update.

I’ve tried all suggestions and nothing works. what is going on with the App?

Badge

Have you tried using your secret questions & answers? 
I don’t know why T-Mobile always says my password is wrong, but the Q & A always works. 
alvena 

Why is it that every time I try to enter a contest on T-Mobile Tuesday, it says something like “Oops, looks like you already entered.”  Happened again today 3-1-22 with the Otterbox giveaway.

I’m the only one with access to my phone and account info.

• $2 Dunkin’ Card

Take a peek at our current offers​ for more details. Post any questions, comments, and feedback here we’ll all chat about it!

The PUMA “promotion” has been a disaster since it came out. Click “REDEEM”, this takes me to the PUMA website then “we’re having technical difficulties, try again later”. Now I can get in and add to my cart but the new message is that the Promo code is “not applicable”.

Badge

• $2 Dunkin’ Card

I’ve had T-Mobile for 2 months now and it has been hands down the most unpleasant cellular carrier I’ve used.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Do not use the Tuesday app when booking hotels. You are actually paying more than the hotel cost. For example. I went to go book a hotel with the Tuesday app. After discount the price for one night was $101. The actual hotel price is $56. Care to explain this, T-Mobile.

It's a bummer when the offers are for businesses I don't have in my city, especially when deals for those businesses happen regularly. There are no Dunkin Donuts here, and no Shell gas stations either. At least at DO have Little Caesar's.

For todays t tuesday Redbull at K circle. The K circle at Burlington tried to access the code it did not work. How do I find k circle participating store in Boston

Thank you 

humera