Blog

OnePlus 7T Pro 5G GIVEAWAY

• 8 September 2020
  • 25 replies
OnePlus 7T Pro 5G GIVEAWAY
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

After rummaging around our Magenta Magic closet, we’ve found some shiny new OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren’s to give away!

***THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED AS OF 9/14/2020***

The Giveaway

During these uncertain times while most of us are working from home, maybe you’ve found yourself doing some deep cleaning and purging of things you don’t need.

We’ve been doing the same! Well you’re in luck because we were doing the same! And we stumbled upon some brand new McLaren phones that need new homes

So, how do get one? Easy!Read the rules below and reply to this blog! Join in now! This Giveaway will end on 09/14/20.

Rules

1. Register or Log into the Community.
  2. Reply to this blog with an answer to either of following question:
  • What was your least favorite room to clean during quarantine?
  • What item did you find while cleaning during quarantine that you never thought you would see again?

This giveaway will end on 09/14/20. Nine participants will be randomly selected and contacted via Private Message. Only valid responses will qualify. Unrelated responses will be removed. Devices will be available while supplies last.

This topic has been closed for comments

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  1. Clean? What’s clean? The office. No, make that the fridge (Does that count as a room?)
  2. There was something. Actually, it was my grandfather’s death certificate.
  1. Least favorite room to clean, definitely the bathroom 🚽 🧼 🧽 
  2. Two years ago ish, I lost my mail key and ever since then, I’ve had to ask the Mail men to open it up for me whenever I see them, and I FINALLY found the lost keys!! Thanks quarantine ☺️

1. Least favorite thing to clean was my daughter's room. It was a mess. 

2. I found my wedding ring while cleaning her room. I guess the last time I had completely cleaned it, It had fallen off my ring finger and rolled down one of the dressers. So happy I found. Thought I'd never see it again. Haha

1. Living room
  2. An old family letter.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Living in Arizona it’s all of them because you don’t know where the scorpions are hiding, bathroom,living room or the bedrooms. The geckos aren’t so bad but they’re fast little critters.

What item did you find while cleaning during quarantine that you never thought you would see again? A set of old baseball cards that I haven’t seen in years!

I found a long forgotten flip phone.

I hated cleaning the restrooms because they have probably the most neglected in the house. 

Quarantine or not, the bathroom is the WORST to clean - but a neglected kitchen is pretty close...

We found a whole pile of photos rummaging around in the basement.

1. Clean?  The garage. Just a pile of hoarder’s nightmare! A bunch of things I thought I had already gotten rid of, but they are still there …. The anguish of deciding again whether or not to discard many items, or keep them still somewhere (the garage?)
  2. while trying to organize all the things I found in the garage, I came up with two extra tools I thought were gone! a drill, and a jig-saw. I had recently bought new ones because I needed them for some DYI stuff, and I never for a moment considered looking for them in the garage … and guess what, I already had one of each. I realized I wasted some money buying stuff I already have, and in almost new condition. Now, what do I do with two drills and two jig-saws?
  • What item did you find while cleaning during quarantine that you never thought you would see again? A SIM card reader to transfer data from SIM to SIM. Bonus, least favorite room to clean is always my bedroom.

Least favourite room: Always going to be the bathroom.

Art Studio is the hardest 'room' for me to clean...organize...declutter...oy..

What item did you find while cleaning during quarantine that you never thought you would see again? A set of old baseball cards that I haven’t seen in years!

Right on! How cool is that.

1. Least favorite thing to clean was my daughter's room. It was a mess. 

2. I found my wedding ring while cleaning her room. I guess the last time I had completely cleaned it, It had fallen off my ring finger and rolled down one of the dressers. So happy I found. Thought I'd never see it again. Haha

Oh WOW!  I bet you did the Happy Dance. Congrats

Art Studio is the hardest 'room' for me to clean...organize...declutter...oy..

It does remind me of the old quote by Albert Einstein:   "A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind."  

I also like:                 

"The sign on a sick desk is 'not a clean mind'."

~ Kevin J. Kline

1. The hardest to clean is the storage room— so much junk builds up and it’s just a closet full of random things!
  2. I  forgot I ever owned a baseball jersey and found it in the closet (brand new!!!)

My least favorite room to clean in the quarantine has been the kitchen!  It’s hard to get rid of things because you never know when you’ll need this gadget and that!  It seems like dishes are always in the sink so that’s hard to clean and we had food and condiments in the fridge from forever ago! 

I had a family member pay me back the money I loaned them a few years back and I misplaced it shortly there after. I flipped my house upside down, tore my house apart thinking I had looked every where and couldn’t find it. I remember even digging in our trash thinking i might have tossed it along with something without thinking. Even though I wasn’t happy about it, I finally gave up on my search of ever finding it and accepted that it was gone. From time to time I would think about it, and feel ill but it was what it was.

Well I was actually doing some deep cleaning in my kitchen recently and reorganizing my cookbooks, and when I grabbed the book to place it else where the money I had lost fell out onto the floor. For a second I stood there looking dumb founded, but once I realized what just happened I started to cry out of excitement. It actually came back to me when I needed it the most and I am was over the moon excited. 

Basically what had happened was I was using a recipe from that book when the family member stopped by and I must have shut the book with the cash inside and put it away. Never even thought about after that. I also hadn’t used the book since or I probably would have found it sooner. 

Userlevel 1

What was your least favorite room to clean during quarantine?

The Kitchen. With Covid, I’ve been eating at home more, so the kichen has needed cleaned more often.

• What was your least favorite room to clean during quarantine? My bedroom because I got sick and couldn’t fold my clothes up. 
  • What item did you find while cleaning during quarantine that you never thought you would see again? No items found because I could never let it get that bad. 
Badge
  • What was your least favorite room to clean during quarantine?

Storage room.

• What item did you find while cleaning during quarantine that you never thought you would see again?

Several moving boxes not touched since moving 7 years ago.  Family photos I had thought where lost forever.  So wonderful.

• What was your least favorite room to clean during quarantine? The Bathroom.

• What item did you find while cleaning during quarantine that you never thought you would see again? I found an old debit card that I though was stolen from me. LOL
  1. The kitchen is my least favorite room to clean🤢
  2. I found a super old picture of my grandparents who I sadly never got the chance to meet :/
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thanks to everyone who participated in this giveaway. Cleaning isn’t the most fun thing, but I’m glad I got to read your stories and interesting findings. The folks listed have been randomly selected to get their new OnePlus 7T Pro 5G! Congrats to you all! Please check your Private Message from me and give me a reply. Make sure to keep an eye out for more content in our Blogs and Updates section of Community. Thanks again everybody!

Congratulations to:

@octaviogs5

@kHeaven

@Mariaaj

@arinyak

@gramps28

@seasamsung

@sistahpoet

@mrscole131

@chrystal.frierson