Blog

OnePlus Nord N300 5G

• 21 November 2022
  • 2 replies
OnePlus Nord N300 5G
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The OnePlus Nord N300 5G has been on the shelves for a couple weeks now.  It has a thinner design than previous generations, a reasonable price tag, and totes some pretty cool features.

As a mom, there are a few things that make all the difference when it comes to the devices I use regularly. Battery and camera are at the top of that list. The OnePlus Nord N300 5G has a 5000mAh battery and can get up to a day’s worth of power in about 30 minutes with the included charger. Less time sitting on the charger and more time in your hand taking pictures, looking up fun activities, or watching videos with your tiny humans. What’s not to love? A 48MP camera is pretty impressive and it has blur reduction of videos. I am definitely not the best at taking pictures and videos but features like that can make it way easier to capture those important moments with better quality. I appreciate devices that still have the SD card slot and the Nord N300 5G can support up to 1 TB SD card so you never have to worry about running out of space with 50 attempts to take a good picture.

You can learn a ton more about the phone on our Support page and check out an amazing deal we have going on, too. If you feel like this is the phone for you, you can buy it on our website.

You can also check out some of the 5G studies that were done and how we stacked up to the other guys on our Newsroom.

Battery life varies depending on factors like signal strength, network & device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.

2 replies

Hello am susan by name 

After an update Nord phone has internet connection issues