Phone Giveaway!

Phone Giveaway!
Userlevel 6
Badge +13

***This Giveaway ended as of 8/18/2020***

Scam Shield is here and we’re ecstatic to give folks a new way to protect themselves from scam calls. To sweetin’ things up for Scam Shield app users, we’re giving you the chance to receive a brand new device!

The Giveaway

Protecting yourself from scammers is more important than ever. In 2019 over 58 billion robocalls were made in the US resulting in $10.5 billion dollars lost from victims. T-Mobile is trying to combat this  with Scam Shield. To celebrate this new Un-carrier move, we’re giving away gifts in our Community for those that participate in this giveaway. Read the rules below for more information for your chance to receive a new device!

How it works

1. Download the Scam Shield app from Google Play or the App Store.
  2. Register for the Community or Sign in with your existing T-Mobile ID.
  3. Reply to this blog with the a screenshot showing the amount of calls the Scam Shield app has blocked.
  4. Five participants will be randomly selected and contacted via Private Message for shipping info.

Prizes

Five participants that are selected at random will be sent one of items below.

• Samsung S20 5G
  • Apple iPhone Pro 256 GB
  • $500 Visa Gift Card

Enter now! Show us how many scammers Scam Shield’s blocked for you.

*One entry per person. Only valid entries will have a chance to win. Any entry that does not align with the description above or violates are our Community Terms of Use will be removed and the will not have a chance to win.*

This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Yess! The new Scam Shield app is the best :clap:

Userlevel 1

Just downloaded the app so no Scam Calls yet, but I’m really excited to see it go to work! #TMobileIsTheBest #TheUnCarrier

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Haven’t had a scam call since downloading! Love the caller ID feature on the activity tab too! :no_good_tone2:

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@rnh0424 , @afhernandez , @derekrebuck thanks for jumping in on this giveaway! Just a heads up, try to use the app for a bit and post again when the app has blocked some calls. You’ll still have a chance to for a gift! :sunglasses:

just downloaded and already have two calls blocked!

Userlevel 1

OMG update: 6 calls blocked already!! Bye scam calls from car insurance I never purchased… :v_tone3:

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Userlevel 2

I didn’t even get one scam call since downloading! This app is a lifesaver!

Userlevel 2

Anyone know when the winner will be picked?

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 2

Anyone know when the winners will be picked?

Let's get after itttttt!! Super dope app and comes along with my plan. 1 block already, many more blocks to come!!! Thank you T-Mo!!!!! 

Thank you for having this service. I work in a Bank and will recommend this to all my clients as I hear of telephone literally daily.

The best!!!

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Wow @Serapheme Scam Shield is blocked a lot of calls for you! Thanks for posting! :sunglasses:

I don't know why I had this app disabled. Well, it's enabled now and its pretty damn amazing!

Userlevel 2

Still didn’t get any scam calls blocked, but at the same time I didn’t get any scam calls either, so I’m sure the minute the app gets a chance it’ll block it. For once I can’t wait or a scam call 😂

Anyone know when the winners will be picked?

Wassup

Can u enter the raffle even if u don’t get any scam calls?