Phone Giveaway!

Phone Giveaway!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

Because I’ve had the app for a while and didn’t get any scam calls and I don’t want to miss out the raffle

I've been waiting like 3 days , still didn't get any scam calls which probably means the apps working but it still says 0. I don't want to miss out on the giveaway before it ends I rly hope I get some scam calls! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Can u enter the raffle even if u don’t get any scam calls?

Yes you can. Please continue to use the Scam Shield app not just for this giveaway, but to continue protecting your phone from scam calls.

I recently got the app and can’t wait for all my calls to be blocked! #tmobilerox

Badge

Downloaded scamshield soon after it came out and it’s been a life changer! Best thing T-Mobile has came out with in my 20 years of being a customer🤩🤩

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Thanks to everyone who downloaded the app and participated. This giveaway is now closed and participants have been contacted via Private Message. Check your inbox for a message me and reply back. Thanks again to all of you that joined in on this. Please keep an eye on future content on our Blogs and Updates page!