The air is full of the scent of freshly cracked textbooks and pencil shavings, and the level of excitement for the first day of school is rivaled only by the excitement for the last day of school. Or maybe field trip day -- who doesn't love a field trip?
Here in the Support Community, we're full of back-to-school spirit, and it's not just because of the awesome deals and exciting new devices always popping up this this time of year! Maybe it's because T-Mobile's Changemaker Challenge is ramping up, and we're getting stoked about being inspired by young people. Maybe it's because we watched our stellar @T-Mobile team #ClearTheLists for a few dozen teachers last week. Maybe we're just really over the heat?
Whatever the reason, we love this season, and we want to share that love with you -- so please share your best school memories with us!
It doesn’t necessarily have to be a "Back to School" memory – we're looking for any memory related to school. If you’re a parent, tell us who cried more -- you or the kiddo -- when you dropped them off at school for the first time. Were you an All Star QB who made the winning TD in the last game of the season? Do you still think about a life-changing favorite teacher? Did Kafka blow your mind... or did you blow up the Chem Lab?!
Tell us! Up for grabs, we have one Magenta-fied "Back to School" kit to award. The Support Community Manager team will review each story shared and select our favorite to win.
Here’s how it works:
Starting today, 8/28/2019, through 9/6/2019, post your favorite school memory in the comment section below. This story can be about anything related to school, from preschool to grad school.
How to play:
- Post your favorite school memory in the comments on this thread.
- Come back to the thread 9/9/2019 to see if you’re the winner! We'll also contact the winner via Private Message -- so make sure you check your Support inbox!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Open to 18+ in US/DC/PR.
- We must receive your school memory post on this thread by 11:59:59 PM PST 9/6/2019 to qualify. Limit one submission per person.
- Keep the memory family friendly. We were all kids once – and some of us are still young at heart.
- Full list of official rules can be found here.