Blog

T-Mobile Baseball Kit Giveaway

T-Mobile Baseball Kit Giveaway
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AS OF 8/14/2020***

Finally, baseball season is back in full swing! To bring in the new season, we’re giving away an awesome T-Mobile Baseball Kit for new-school fans and old-school baseball vets! Check out the details below.

Giveaway Details

Any die-hard baseball fans excited about the season starting? What if you just want some free cool swag? No problem! We’ve got you covered with the T-Mobile Baseball Kit giveaway backed with cool gifts that’ll really show your baseball spirit. For a chance to get your hands on this kit, just reply below and tell us any of the following:

Who do you think will win the World Series?

Reply this blog with any one of the above. 10 participants will be  randomly selected and contacted via Private Message. I’ll reply to this blog with the folks who will receive the T-Mobile Baseball Kit. Don’t wait! Join in on this giveaway and post below. If you need more of an incentive, check out what’s included in the prize kit!

Prize kit

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

The New York Mets of course!!!

Userlevel 2

Go Mets!!

Userlevel 1

Chicago cubs

Chicago Cubs

The Yankees obviously

The only true baseball team is theColorado Rockies.!!

Userlevel 1

I am truly a Braves fan at heart (even through the rotten years) but have loved the Cubs a long time too.

Badge

Picture this as a selfie on a new phone. . .A cool(32°f) brew in hand, baseball in the field, not many places more fun to view baseball played, than at T-Mobile Friendly Home Run Park - Brewer Stadium. 

Userlevel 1

New York Yankees!

Cubs for the win!!

Userlevel 1

THE 9-2 NEW YORK YANKEES OF COURSE!!! 🙂 #NYY :v_tone2:

Userlevel 2

Guys you’re crazy if you think cubs are going to win. Mets all the way!!🥳🥳🥳

Los Angeles Dodgers  :raised_hands_tone2:

Userlevel 2

Go Mets!!

Yeh!!!

Yankees

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey there everyone! 

I gotta say thank you to the folks that joined in on this giveaway. You’re all awesome and I’m so happy to say that folks have been randomly selected and I’ve personally contacted them through Private Message. Please check your inbox to see if you’re one of the folks selected to receive this T-Mobile Baseball Kit. Also, keep an eye on our for more giveaways and other fun stuff in our Community Blog section. 

Thanks again everyone!