Blog

T-Mobile's Community Updates

• 6 June 2022
  • 2 replies
T-Mobile's Community Updates
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello everyone!

It’s time to share some exciting updates that are happening with our amazing T-Mobile Community.

Congratulations are in order for @tmo_mike_c because he has transitioned to a new role within T-Mobile! Big things are in his future, and we all know that he is going to do great!

My name is Heaven, and I will be taking over as Community Manager! I am so excited to be supporting this space. I look forward to using my experience with T-Mobile to help and guide all of you and take the opportunity to learn even more.

A little about me: I have been with T-Mobile for 8 years focusing on customers. My favorite part of working with T-Mobile has been getting to network with different teams to find resolutions for customers and I hope to use my network to benefit this Community and its peer-to-peer focus.

I am married and have two handsome boys, 3 years old and 5 months old. In my free time I like to crochet, hang out with family, and binge watch Netflix. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

congratulations Mike. it was a pleasure posting with you in here boss man.

and welcome HeavenM.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey Community!

I haven’t been on here in a while, so I blew the digital dust off my account so I could hop on and say a few words. As HeavenM mentioned, I’ve taken another role within T-Mobile, and she’ll be managing the site now. I couldn’t be happier for her! This Community has been nothing short of amazing for me! I got to chat with a ton of intelligent and helpful people, and I’ll miss everyone that came here to help others and chat with me. What makes the Community a real Community, is everyone here, and I’ll never forget that. I love HeavensM’s passion for the Community, and I’m stoked to see the awesome new places she’ll take the site to. I’m so grateful for everyone I’ve worked with here, and all of those who continued to come here and make the Community special.

I can’t express how appreciative I am to have been a part of this Community. It was a pleasure, and thank you all!