No Purchase Or Payment Necessary To Enter To Win. A Purchase Or Payment Will Not Enhance Your Chances Of Winning.
By participating in these Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract, so read them carefully before participating. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to the Sponsor from you, a limitation of your rights and remedies, binding arbitration of claims, waiver of class action claims and waiver to the right to trial by jury.
To enter these Sweepstakes, you must have Internet access and a valid Twitter account. This game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc.
1. Timing: T-Mobile Social Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on February 22, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 22, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is T-Mobile USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”) 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all fifty United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands (the “Territory”) who are 16 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void outside the Territory and where prohibited. Employees, officers or directors of Sponsor, Sprint LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and those living in the same household of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter By participating, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by Twitter.
a. Follow @TMobile or @metrobytmobile on Twitter for instructions on how to enter the Sweepstakes, which will be provided in a post on or around February 22, 2022, at 10 a.m. PT. Entries must be submitted as specified on the Sweepstakes instruction post, must be made public (unless Sponsor’s Sweepstakes instruction post expressly indicates otherwise), and include the following hashtags: #TMobile2sDay and #contest. Standard Data rates apply. Tweets must be made by the authorized account holder at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the Twitter address used in submitting the entry. Entry Tweets must comply with all terms and policies of the Twitter Platform. Any attempt at any other social media entry is void. Multi-part tweets and retweets are not allowed and will not be counted as an entry. Your entry may be void and you may be disqualified as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion if your Tweet, any prior Tweet from your account(s), or any publicly accessible aspect of your Twitter account(s) contains any material: that is deemed to be lewd or profane; that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including privacy, publicity or intellectual property; that is hateful or defamatory; that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism or harm against a group or individual; or that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state containing such prohibited content and/or otherwise deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate. Sponsor makes the final determination as to what Tweets are eligible to take part in the Sweepstakes. By entering a Tweet, each entrant warrants that it is created by the entrant and grants Sponsor the perpetual, unlimited and irrevocable right to post, publish, adapt, edit, make derivative works and/or otherwise use the Tweet in any manner, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereinafter developed.
b. Entry Limit: Limit one entry per person. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor, its agents and Twitter Inc. are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries.
c. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants warrant they have read and understand these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them and to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Twitter Inc. (“Twitter”), and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, claims, judgments, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions and/or causes of actions, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of the prize (or any portion thereof).
4. Additional Terms: Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or its agents, or if entrant has or has attempted to submit malicious code, .exe files or any file that contains malicious code.
5. Winner: From among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will randomly draw twenty-two potential prize winners and sixty-six alternate winners on or about February 23, 2022. The potential prize winner’s assessment will be under supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. A Participant’s Twitter account must have the ability to receive direct messages or the Sponsor will be unable to notify a potential winner. The selected potential prize winners will be notified via direct message and announcement from Sponsor via Twitter by approximately 1 p.m. PT on the day following the draw date. The selected potential prize winners must then respond to Sponsor within forty-eight hours of such notification (or as otherwise instructed in Sponsor’s notification). Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes (“Prize Winner”). If any selected potential winner does not respond to Sponsor within forty-eight hours of being notified, is found to be ineligible, is not able to receive the Sponsor’s notification or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible alternate winners. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three alternate potential winners (time permitting) for any reason. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received as of the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Prize Winner will be subject to verification.
It is the sole responsibility of each Participant to ensure that their privacy settings allow for Sponsor to contact them via direct message, including following Sponsor’s official Twitter Accounts @TMobile or @metrobytmobile where necessary. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, and not award the prize to, any person who does not comply with the foregoing.
6. Prize; Odds Of Winning; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Twenty-Two “Grand Prizes”: Each winner of a Grand Prize, subject to verification, will receive a prize from T-Mobile consisting of $2,222, plus $952.29 to help winner with taxes or to use in their sole discretion, all awarded as a check for $3,174.29. A winner (or their parent/legal guardian if winner is a Minor) must claim the prize per the instructions in the prize claim notice. Once verified as a winner the prize will be sent to the winner at the address provided during the prize claim process for delivery in approximately six to eight weeks. Total number of prizes available: 22; the total ARV of all available prizes is $69,834.38.
7. Additional Prize Terms: All Prize details not stated in the above prize description will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all costs, fees and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. No insurance is provided as part of the prize, and obtaining any insurance, such as but not limited to travel insurance, health, accident or medical insurance, and property loss or damage insurance is the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and any other taxes associated with award, acceptance and/or use of the prize excluding taxes included in the cost of the prize. Sponsor does not represent that any money provided as part of the prize to help towards taxes will be sufficient to cover winner’s potential tax liability associated with winning the prize. Prize Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring the prize (or portion thereof) unless Sponsor consents in writing. Prize is nontransferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes of the same approximate retail value for the prize (or portion thereof). The Released Parties, individually and collectively, are not responsible for any injuries or loss to Prize Winner or guest in using the prize.
8. Claiming Prize/Releases: Prize Winner (or the Prize Winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a Minor) must claim the prize within forty-eight hours after being notified by Sponsor as a potential winner. Eligibility, age and all claims made by potential Prize Winner(s) are subject to verification. If a Prize Winner is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes but is under the age of majority in their legal jurisdiction of residence (a “Minor”), the prize may be awarded to or in the name of Prize Winner’s parent/legal guardian, who must execute all documents and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the Prize Winner, both on behalf of themself and the Minor, or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls/mail/e-mails made by any party or sent to entrants not by Sponsor. The potential winner (or their parent/legal guardian if potential winner is a Minor) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Prize Acceptance Form, tax reporting information and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). Prize Claim Documents must be received as directed by Sponsor. If any potential Prize Winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the time specified, the potential Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize Winner may be selected (time permitting), all at Sponsor’s sole discretion, by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Acceptance of the prize constitutes Prize Winner’s permission for Sponsor, and each of their respective designees to use Prize Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including, but not limited to publishing the Prize Winner’s name on Sponsor’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages), in perpetuity, without further compensation, except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law. If any selected potential Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, is found to be ineligible or does not submit required documentation within the designated period, their prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting) by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. By accepting the prize, Prize Winner further acknowledges that Sponsor and any other entity involved with this Sweepstakes have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the prize (or any portion thereof) or the prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with any portion of the prize. If any Sweepstakes Prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or if any Prize Winner refuses their prize, or any portion thereof, such Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize Winner may be selected in accordance with the rules of this Sweepstakes.
9. Representations And Warranties: Entrant represents and warrants the following:
a. that they are the original author and owner (or represents and warrants that the owner of such rights has expressly granted any and all rights to the entrant for use by Sponsor and other entities as set forth herein, and has written documentation to provide to Sponsor evidencing such rights) of any and all entry materials posted, uploaded or otherwise submitted (modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as entrant’s original creation);
b. the entry will not, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Entrants are prohibited from posting, uploading or otherwise submitting any entry material that infringes on any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights of another (including publicity and privacy rights);
c. that the entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim;
d. that the entry material is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contains illegal content or is otherwise objectionable, as determined by Sponsor, that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
10. Limitations Of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for, and specifically disclaim any liability for or arising out of, any of the following regardless of cause, in connection with the Sweepstakes:
a. any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant wireless carriers, Internet Service Providers (“ISP”) or unauthorized human intervention;
b. technical difficulties or failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in transmissions or connections, phone lines, network hardware or software, computers, equipment, programming errors, cable, satellite, cellular tower or ISP or wireless carriers;
c. bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or similar malicious attacks;
d. typographical, printing, network, mechanical, electronic, technical, human or other errors or malfunctions;
e. any responsibility and/or liability with respect to the Sweepstakes and/or the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the offering or announcement of the prize, or the acceptance/possession, use/misuse and/or defects of the prize awarded herein;
f. lost, incomplete, late, misdirected, garbled, undelivered, incomplete, stolen or mutilated transactions or entries; or garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; or
g. unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in the Sweepstakes or any other part of the participation process in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt to damage any website, app or platform or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any individual(s) or entity(ies) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Release: By entering, entrant (or their parent/legal guardian if a Minor) agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes. All decisions by Sponsor regarding this Sweepstakes are final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided as part of entry by Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. By entering and/or accepting a prize, entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property due, in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any related activity. Neither Sponsor nor any Released party is responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or distribution of any prize or prize element. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
No Released Party is responsible or will have any liability for any purported entry Tweet that is removed from Twitter for any reason at any time, including removal in response to such content being “flagged” or reported as inappropriate.
12. Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that they will:
a. waive any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes (including any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the prize, the availability or use or same; or the conduct of the Sweepstakes), shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective (provided that, if for any reason AAA declines to administer the arbitration, the dispute may be arbitrated before JAMS, Inc. or another mutually agreed upon arbitration service pursuant to its own rules for expedited consumer arbitration); and
b. waive any right to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief (provided that nothing in these Official Rules will restrict a California resident’s right under applicable law (if any) to seek public injunctive relief otherwise in accordance with the requirements of this provision); and
c. any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and
d. under no circumstances will a entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, exemplary and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses (if any), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of Washington or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in King County, Washington (except where otherwise required by the applicable arbitration rules).
13. Winners List: To learn who won, individuals should print their name and address on a stamped 3"x5" card marked ATTN: T-Mobile Social Sweepstakes and mail it in an envelope no later than March 31, 2022, for receipt by April 8, 2022, to: Social Media Marketing, Week #299, T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006.
15. Sponsor & Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006, and the administrator is The Marketing Store Worldwide, LP, 55 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603.
© 2022 T-Mobile USA, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
This would help me so much! I hope I win. I’m having a hard time right now and this would change my life. My Twitter is @imqualifying
did the 3 of you follow the entry instructions listed above? posting in here is NOT entering.