Tropical Storm Barry made landfall on Saturday morning. The T-Mobile emergency response teams are standing by ready to help our customers and the community in the New Orleans and Baton Rouge metro areas.
T-Mobile teams mobilized a range of recovery equipment and supplies close to the regions expected to be most affected. These include generators, network recovery equipment and community response trucks with the ability to provide wi-fi coverage, charging stations and essentials for affected residents.
Please note, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile stores in the Louisiana evacuation zones will be closed today, Saturday, July 13th.
If you are a T-Mobile or Metro by T-Mobile customer and you need assistance with your account or service, call 611 from your handset and we will be happy to help. Non T-Mobile customers who are interested in finding out more about our services can call 1-800-TMOBILE.
We understand how important it is for customers to stay connected in times like these and remind customers on T-Mobile One or Simple Choice plans that they always have unlimited talk, text, and data. Metro by T-Mobile customers also have unlimited talk and text on all plans.
- Check the T-Mobile Newsroom.
- Follow T-Mobile on Twitter.
- Call 611 from your T-Mobile or Metro by T-Mobile handset.
- Get the latest storm forecasts online from NOAA’s National Weather Service and the National Hurricane Center.
- Read more about how T-Mobile prepares for and responds to disaster events at the T-Mobile website.
- We also offer a few simple steps to help customers stay connected throughout hurricane season: https://www.t-mobile.com/news/t-mobile-and-metro-by-t-mobile-prepare-for-2019-hurricane-season