Solved

Email to SMS blocked

• 2 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello,

Who do we contact to remove the block ?

I keep getting this , relay=tmo-east.mx.a.cloudfilter.net[54.147.231.4]:25, delay=2, delays=1.1/0/0.33/0.62, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 sender rejected)

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 3 May 2023, 16:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/consumer-versus-non-consumer-text-messaging

this should have some info on what steps might help and or ways to get this working again.

Badge

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/consumer-versus-non-consumer-text-messaging

this should have some info on what steps might help and or ways to get this working again.

Hello,

thank you for your reply, but my message are classified as consumer messages and are being spam blocked, I understand they go thru spam filtering but I need to unblock the current messages not going thru … can you point me someone that I can get my personal sender unblocked ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

unfortunately you would need to contact TMO to get this looked into. i recommend the social media route (Facebook/Twitter) since you start with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support. 

Badge

unfortunately you would need to contact TMO to get this looked into. i recommend the social media route (Facebook/Twitter) since you start with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support. 

I guess will go that route. 

Badge

After some back and forth with tmo force and them opening a ticket with above level, they came back that it was not blocked….. So after pocking around and trying to capture this email traffic, I turned off encryption on my personal email server and it started working, there seems to be some kind of new rate limits and new requirements, the provider doesnt seem to like encryption either… So finally after all this years this service is no longer reliable. 

If anyone is looking for replacement I suggest pushover notifications, seems much more reliable and much more powerful not to mention faster and no need to relay on the SMS network and all the hops before the final end device. The spam detection and prevention is important, but security by obscurity and not letting people that are doing this for personal reason and not spam is just got to the boiling point, while still actual spam messages get thru….