Question

How can I get a summary of my 'usage' with T-mobile?

• 24 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’d like to compare what I have with T-mobile to other providers that may offer a better rate.  I’m not sure what I have - in terms of usage - but this is what i need.

How many anytime minutes do I have?

-Mobile to Mobile Minutes

-Nights & Weekends

-w/o Roaming & long distance charges

There are providers that offer a discount to ‘seniors’ and I’d like to compare offers from AT & T, Verizon and Consumer Cellular.

Also my plan states that my monthly charges are $40/month; why is my bill usually $50+ ???

Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @Trudijane, Are you on a prepaid or postpaid account? Our postpaid accounts have unlimited talk and text, so we no longer count anytime, mobile-to-mobile, or night and weekend minutes. We have a couple prepaid plans that have limited data buckets, but they don’t separate usage into anytime, mobile-to-mobile, or night and weekend either. 

If you are asking because the other carriers you are looking at do break their usage up like that, then you could take a look at your usage details on My.T-Mobile.com and add things up, but that is A LOT of math so I don’t even like suggesting it. 

Senior discounts are great which is why we offer our 55+ postpaid plans. We have 5 different 55+ plans to choose from depending on what you need and how much you want to pay. 

I don’t have access to account details here on the Community, but if you tell me what plan you are on, I can usually tell you a general breakdown of what you may be paying for. 

I hope this helps.