How to dial from US to Italy

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Need to understand the dialing codes from US to Italy

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

You can Make an international call by using the steps below. 

Dial + followed by the country code, city code (if necessary), and local number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You should enter all phone numbers in their fully qualified international format. For example a USA number would look like +1.234.555.0110  Where the plus (+) indicates that this number is in international format. 1 is the US country code. 234 is the example area code in Ohio. The example number 555.0110. Now an Italian number will start +39.and have up to 11 digits following. Normally, if someone gives you a European number that starts with a zero (0) you drop the zero but this may not be the case with Italian numbers.

Now, do you really want to call Italy from your T-Mobile phone? If you don’t have Stateside-International Calling it will cost $3.00/min

tmobile is crap! I came back to Tmobile from Verizon to save money but have been giving the most run around. I can’t seem to get a competent rep to verify my virtual gift card and the numbers on it as well to associate it with a live zip code, preferably my own which makes sense, right? They have me on hold for hours for the basic of the basic tasks which takes away from my productivity in doing my own job. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

tmobile is crap! I came back to Tmobile from Verizon to save money but have been giving the most run around. I can’t seem to get a competent rep to verify my virtual gift card and the numbers on it as well to associate it with a live zip code, preferably my own which makes sense, right? They have me on hold for hours for the basic of the basic tasks which takes away from my productivity in doing my own job. 

what exactly does this have to do with international calling? which is the topic of this persons thread here where they are trying to get answers...about international calling.