Question

Is service ever going to improve?

• 20 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I was a loyal sprint customer. Since t-mobile bought sprint, service has been awful. They said it would take a few years for all the towers to be functioning. They claim that all towers are functioning now, but I have even worse service. I have lost service in my house and on my street. I have SOS in most places. The coverage map says I should have 5g in the areas my phone displays SOS. T-mobile is still the cheapest since they kept my sprint price. Whenever t-mobile reaches out about my complaints, they tell me that the map says it should be working and there are no outages. That has not changed my terrible service. Does anyone have any information or inside knowledge about this? Any idea is the service will ever improve? At this point, I’m about to switch providers and pay $30 more per month. At least then I won’t be paying for nothing.  

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

TMO switched out your sim card to one of theirs correct? or are you still using the Sprint sim card?

Badge

Yup. I’ve had TMO sim since December 2021. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

same roughly. Sprint phone still or did you swap into a TMO phone? i dont have any issues in the areas i frequent compared to Sprint..maybe a tad bit more coverage ish. not many complaints on my side.

Badge

T-Mobile phone! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

cant remember if it was mentioned but are there any other TMO phones in your home or area that you know of? and if yes do they see the same thing you are or are their phones working fine? could be network or if its only your phone seeing it while around other TMO phones it could end up being the phone or even sim card.