Question

Tmobile Network

• 24 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

What has happened to Tmobile network recently? Text msgs failing, apps and TV taking forever to load. Constantly getting offline no network connection. Happens at home and not at home. Over WiFi or not.  I've been a customer for over 9 yrs and the network has gotten severely disrupted. Very disappointed.  I call support and they say there have been several outages reported in my area since March 14, 2023, but this has been happening and getting worse for another the last 2 months.

I don't expect a response. 

3 replies

I agree. Not happy!

Same here! NOT HAPPY! For months now, they keep telling me that the towers are being worked on. Bunch of BS. 

Same here.  I’ve been a customer for 6 years, but clearly something has happened recently.  I get 1 bar at home.  Used to have 4.  Every call, the signal goes in-and-out repeatedly.  I miss a couple of words at a time.  Impossible to have a conversation.  Very annoying.  Tmobile service is no help.  They blame it on the sim cards.  That is BS, because it is happening on both cell phones we have in the household that were bought several years apart.  I think they must have screwed up their network, probably converting to 5G to stay competitive.