Question

Carrier Unlock Issue

• 23 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello,

I have bought a used iPhone 12 Pro Max that was purchased from T-Mobile and is carrier locked. 

The issue is that I’m currently living in Bulgaria, and I’m not able to download the T-Mobile application or reach out on the phone number. As the phone was bought used I’m not sure if it’s eligible to be unlocked. 

Can someone provide me with more information as to how can I unlock the device ?

Thank you in advance.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Who purchased the phone? That person who bought it will need to meet the requirements, so Tmobile can’t unlock the phone for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You must be a T-Mobile USA customer and meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements in order for T-Mobile to request the SIM unlock your device.  There are no exceptions.  

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

I have iPhone 14 ,,,Carreir lock ,,,IMEI--351048913558221

I purchased this phone from UAE Secondhand. My native land is Bangladesh. I am currently in Bangladesh,,,please unlock my phone,,,my iCloud id:md_hanif4@icloud.com My mother is very sick,,couldn't contact anyone,,I don't have money to buy another phone,,,please

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have iPhone 14 ,,,Carreir lock ,,,IMEI--351048913558221

I purchased this phone from UAE Secondhand. My native land is Bangladesh. I am currently in Bangladesh,,,please unlock my phone,,,my iCloud id:md_hanif4@icloud.com My mother is very sick,,couldn't contact anyone,,I don't have money to buy another phone,,,please

Tmobile can't unlock it for you since you're no a Tmobile USA customer.

Dear T mobile customer service Please unlock carrier of this device having imei no. 351048913558221 or IMEI2= 351048918437140 I purchased this phone from UAE Secondhand. My native land is Bangladesh. I am currently in Bangladesh,,,please unlock my phone,,,my iCloud id:md_hanif4@icloud.comMy mother is very sick,,couldn't contact anyone,,I don't have money to buy another phone,,,please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Dear T mobile customer service Please unlock carrier of this device having imei no. 351048913558221 or IMEI2= 351048918437140 I purchased this phone from UAE Secondhand. My native land is Bangladesh. I am currently in Bangladesh,,,please unlock my phone,,,my iCloud id:md_hanif4@icloud.comMy mother is very sick,,couldn't contact anyone,,I don't have money to buy another phone,,,please 

No!  You do not meet the SIM Unlock Policy requirements.