Solved

My mobile phone is blocked.

Badge

I'm an international student in the United States. Oh, my God, my luck is not very good. I'm a Chinese. I'm back in my motherland to continue my studies, but I just came back and my mobile phone can't use it. The operator's lock is blocked. It's too sad. He said it was a fraudulent blacklist. The operator is T-mobile. I can't contact the after-sales staff in the United States now. My IMEI is 35 538025 745006 1 I hope the after-sales staff can help me solve the problem. Thank you very much. When I return to the United States, I will definitely thank you. The mobile phone is very important to me because he is to Study is very important.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 10 May 2023, 17:04

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

The original owner 我是

then as long as all the criteria was met you would need to contact TMO to have it unlocked. you are the only one that can do it.

Badge

在中国用纸飞机可以进来这个网站 我就是

Badge

I'm a student. I almost saved up when I bought this mobile phone, but unfortunately I encountered this situation. Now I don't want to study. I just want to make her better, because there are many sweet memories of me and my family and friends.

Badge

My email is m19********@163.com. If you are willing to help, I can contact my email.Thank you very much. I wish you and your family happiness and health.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Are you a Tmobile USA customer?

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/unlock-your-mobile-wireless-device

Badge

Maybe, but I can't get into this website in China. It's a pity.

Badge

哥们,评论区这么多人我就佩服你

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If it's blacklisted only the original owner can lift the blacklist.

Badge

I am the original one.

Badge

The original owner 我是