Please unlock my phone,

• 11 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge

I want to unlock my mobile phone. I recharge $100 and have been using it for nearly a month. I will go abroad soon. I need to use the local network. Please unlock my mobile phone as soon as possible. Thank you.Please unlock my phone, IMEI/SN: 353011092831155

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to call them to request. This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access

Badge
Can you call them for me. I am in Malaysia. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If it's a Tmobile phone you can use the international number for free.

Badge
My English is not very good, can you help me. Thanks
Badge
My cell phone now uses a local number.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
My cell phone now uses a local number.

If you have a local number for the phone that is not a T-Mobile number, it must already be unlocked.

Badge
I have another mobile phone, can you call +1-505-998-3793 to cancel it? Thank you
Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Only the owner of a phone can request it to be unlocked.   T-Mobile will not unlock the phone if I ask because the phone is not associated to my T-Mobile account.  And, as I am not the owner of the phone I can’t provide proof that I purchased it legally.

Since you have another phone, you should use it to call T-Mobile to get your iPhone 8 Plus phone unlocked.  You should not post IMEI numbers in a public forum.

You must be able to answer yes to all of these requirements before T-Mobile will unlock your phone.

Device eligibility is determined as follows:

• The device must be sold by T-Mobile.
  • The device must not be reported as lost, stolen or blocked.
  • The account associated with the device must be in good standing.
  • The device must also satisfy all the Postpaid or Prepaid unlocking requirements outlined below.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Postpaid plans

• The device must have been active on the T‑Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line.
  • If the device was financed or leased through T‑Mobile then all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full.
  • If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Prepaid plans

• At least  365 days  must have passed since the device was activated on the T Mobile network.
  • If the device was activated less than 365 days ago, then the   Prepaid account associated with the device must have had more than $100 in refills during that period for each line active on the account.  In   addition, more than 14 days must have passed since the device was purchased.
  • No more than 2 mobile device unlocks have been complete per line of service in the last 12 months.
  • T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.