请解锁我的手机,拜托。我的IMEI 是353763863263071 🤗🤗🤗🤗

icon

Best answer by cjake 26 May 2023, 20:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Devices purchased directly from T-Mobile USA by current customers of T-Mobile USA must meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements to have the SIM lock removed from t heir device.  

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

Badge

Please unlock it for me.356838112967156

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Devices purchased directly from T-Mobile USA by current customers of T-Mobile USA must meet all of the SIM Unlock Policy requirements to have the SIM lock removed from t heir device.  

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device (t-mobile.com)

The answer for the thread applies to you as well.

Badge

I meet all the unlocking conditions, please submit the unlocking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I meet all the unlocking conditions, please submit the unlocking.

How about a submit for a ban for spamming multiple threads when you haven't even read a single post that outlines the conditions that need to be met and how you go about requesting the SIM Unlock, if you meet all of those requirement?

Badge

Why didn't you?

Badge

When can I unlock my phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Why didn't you?

You haven't read a single post I have made in this thread.

Badge

Why don't you unlock it for me?

Badge

My contract is up.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Why don't you unlock it for me?

You must contact T-Mobile.   This is a user forum.  This is not T-Mobile.   Call this number:

International Callers
Call: 1-505-998-3793

All calls made to this number from a T-Mobile handset are free from roaming, airtime, or long distance charges. Calls made to this number from landlines and non-T-Mobile phones will incur international long distance charges as well as any other additional charges that may apply.

Customer Care representatives are available daily from 4 a.m. to Midnight PST

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

My contract is up.

cool...then read what must be done by YOU to get the phone unlocked..not by me..not by syaoran...not by ANYONE in here...only you..

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

This IMEI number is a non-T-Mobile device. Some great information was shared on how to unlock T-Mobile devices. It is a very easy process, but it does not work if your phone is not from T-Mobile. You will need to have the original owner of the device contact the retailer they purchased it from to get it unlocked. This is not something that can be accomplished by continuing to post on this community. 

I hope you are able to get to the right place to get your non T-Mobile device unlocked.