Devices wont connect to home internet

• 7 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi! We just got our home internet device yesterday. Set up easily with the app and shows everything is connected with excellent range. However, we can’t get any device to connect to the internet. Every single device says “connected, no internet access”. I’ve tried calling a few times today to no avail. I have tried resetting, restore to factory settings and starting from scratch, moving locations, everything but connecting via Ethernet because well, I don’t have a cord. Nothing works. 

Any advice to try is appreciated! 

7 replies

Badge

I have the same issue. The only device that I could connect is my OnePlus Pro 8 smartphone and it's not even a T-MOBILE phone.😆

Badge

I ended up having to call sales — the router they sent me was never registered to my account before shipping it out. Hope that works for you too! 

Badge

I finally got my devices online. I had to go through the sign in process a few times for each of my devices. It took awhile but they are all working well on the Home Internet 😊

Can’t get the network to show up on my computer 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Tindorf try moving your router to another location but don’t plug It in until you see that It says connected. Then try to connect to your computer again If not contact T-Mobile.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Probably using an older computer.  Might need to dumb down the 2.4GHz Transmission Mode to an older standard.

Badge

Tindorf wrote:

I had networks show up on all my laptops and phones except one laptop. It has an Intel AC WiFi adapter. Updated the driver, networks show up.