Question

help

• 29 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

my tmobile home internet is having some internet issue and i tried resetting it and doing what it told me to do ,but i dont know what else to do

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @shortyyy, what internet issues specifically are you having?  Also, was your internet working before you starting having these issues, and what TMO HI gateway do you have?

Badge

its says “Internet connection issue. Press power button to turn off device for 10 seconds. If the issues persists, contact Customer Support. [Error Code WAN005]” and i have the 5g gateway

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@shortyyy, specifically, which TMO 5G gateway do you have (the Arcadyan KVD21, the Sagemcom Fast 5688W,…)?

Also, are you encountering the issue while trying to set up your gateway for the first time, or has your TMO Homw Internet worked before and this is an issue you are having just now?

My device has been doing this for days now, and support cannot give an explanation other than the error code represents a problem with the tower nearby. So, keep calling and reporting the error code so they can get said tower fixed? I will be following the thread.

Badge

its the fast5688W 5g gateway and this is an issue i am just having now never happened before