Question

Home Wifi disconnets and connects constantly

• 26 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

For the past few days, the home internet has been on and off. It will work for a few minutes then it drops. The router shows full bars when it does connect. I work from home and this is affecting meetings, since it drops so much. I am Los Angeles. 

6 replies

Same thing in Portland! Most frustrating. 

Badge

Same thing in Tuscon! It's infuriating! Yesterday my phone was also acting up (metro), but at least my phone is working today. I have tried everything trying to get it to work. 

Badge

Yes it is frustrating. Specially trying to get work done and getting disconnected from my work’s VPN every 5 minutes. So far this afternoon has been better. I have not had any drops in the last 2 hours. Crossing fingers!

I have had the same problem. I have plenty of signal but the wifi drops. If I power down the unit and power up it comes back. It does this every day or to.

Same here in Alabama. I’ve had home internet for quite a while, and from time to time I’ll have minor issues, but for the last week or so, signal is dropped several times each hour. I’ve reported it to my local store and nothing has been done.  

when the signal drops, I still have a 5g connection on my phone…so WTH?

Home Internet 9 months have had it. Good at first than down hill. Hours on phone with techs. 3 gateways 2 sim cards and same Ole stuff. I see all through the states. People not happy at all. Finally, two different techs said congestion! TMOBLE signs to many people on it and don't know when to stop. Check your availability in your area again. If it says available and your net sucks, they are still signing people on.  🤷 The 5G towers are not strong enough to handle all its people.