Solved

Prepaid ESim

• 31 March 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

Hi, 

I’m from Europe and bought a Prepaid ESim for a Trip to the US. That was half a year ago. Today I got an email, that my monthly Plan is about to renew and I shall refill my Account.

I‘m pretty sure that I just bought it for one month but if not 

How can I even cancel the contract for that Prepaid eSIM if its still running?

Appreciate an answer, thanks

Mark

icon

Best answer by syaoran 31 March 2023, 19:31

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can call 611 from your T-Mobile USA SIM and have Customer Care or the automated system cancel it for you or login to your prepaid account and cancel it within there.

Badge

I have already deleted the SIM from my options, so I cant call. How can I login to my prepaid account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Do you remember the number you had?  You can try reaching out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter to see if they can get it canceled for you.

Badge

So it doesnt cancel After one month?

how can I login in my Prepaid account?

Alright, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Not if you enabled autopay.  I don't know if that was enabled by default.  If you purchased funds using cash or in a store.  Then it will not auto renew unless there are still enough funds on the account to keep the plan active.  Otherwise, it will go inactive and then cancel after 60 days of inactivity.  You can login to your prepaid account at my.t-mobile.com.

Badge

I bought it in the app Tmobile ESIM with my Credit card.

But money wasnt taken yet. Just for 1 month

Your responding is amazing

Badge

Also I didn‘t need an account for purchasing the SIM

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It sounds like a one-time charge but just to make sure.  Reach out to T-Mobile via Facebook or Twitter by sending them a DM just to make sure.

Badge

They answered immediately. 
Thank you so much🙏🏼