Solved

Simple Global in the UK?

• 20 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I can’t get a straight answer from the Tmo web site - does Simple Global work for text and data in the UK?  It does appear in the list of “215 countries”, but it says “no coverage available” if you search for “United Kingdom” in the search field.  Anybody happen to know?  Thx.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 20 May 2023, 19:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Straight answer: The UK is covered for unlimited texting and Up to 256Kbps Data On Us. I did a search for United Kingdom and I searched the countries separately and all results say that they are included in that Simple Global benefit. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

UK is covered. That part of their website is frequently “on the Fritz”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Here's England.

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/international-roaming-plans?country=England

Badge

Yeah, I tried all that too, same result.  Best guess is that I *should* get text and s l o w data in the UK (hence the listing among the 215 countries) but nothing high speed.  Guess I’ll actually have to *call* support to confirm, sine they don’t even have a bot to answer questions yet.  Just texting capability should suffice, I can download my Googmaps in advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you searched England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales separately? I know I did a search for England and it showed.