Change Community username

• 14 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Having a username is integral to being able to ask questions and provide answers here on the Community. We want you to have fun and be as creative as you like when creating your username. There are a couple things we want to avoid:

• Don’t use your phone number or email address as your username - everyone can see it and we don’t want it to put your information at risk.
  • Stay away from using foul language – This is a family friendly zone and we want everyone to be comfortable coming here for all the greatness that is offered.

We understand that things happen and usernames need to be changed for whatever reason. That is why I am here to help. If you need (or want) to change your username, you can post in this thread and include what you would like your username to be. I will get it changed and you see the updates automatically. Easy Peasy :D

6 replies

Please change my community user  name to abrock

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Please change my community user  name to abrock

Thank you

you sure? toss a McGee onto the end of that name and you now have a Halloween  character in the making. Foreign detective with a checkered past? The really great neighbor that has a deep down hatred for Poodles?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@abrock Your original username was pretty fun, but I am happy to oblige. You are all good to go with your new username 😀

Hi sorry to bother you for such a small change but can my “Richard Eid” be changed to richardeid? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi sorry to bother you for such a small change but can my “Richard Eid” be changed to richardeid? Thank you.

No bother at all 😁 You are all set!

Thank you!